Terms and Conditions
Registration Terms and Conditions
Fees and Classes:
- The fee of each course that a student is enrolled should be paid in advance before the commencement of the classes.
- In order to reschedule the classes due to unforeseen circumstances, the Management has it’s full authority.
- As the course is structured in a series of events make up classes is not possible unless valid reasons are stated. But the makeup class is authorised only by the management.
- No fee refunds or credit adjustments will be made.
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Xera Robotics Pty Ltd, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
Inside the classroom:
- The Robotic kits, Laptops other accessories of Xera robotics management will be shared with the students for inside use in the classroom only.
- Students must take care all of the devices including laptops, robotic kits etc as any damage caused to devices by students must be borne by the parents.
- The student’s classes are activity based so each student will be working in a group. Each student should behave in a friendly manner with the fellow students inside classroom. Any aggressive or inappropriate behaviour with fellow students or teachers will not be appreciated and will be reported to parents. If the management receive any complaints in aggressive behaviour inside the classroom the student will be immediately terminated from the class and no refund of fees will be provided in such cases.
- If Any student needs any special needs or conditions should be informed to the management prior registration.
- No food consumption or sharing of food is allowed during the class.
- We reserve the right to modify or change the program and suitable information and notification shall be provided.
Child Safety :
- Xera robotics views the Risk assessment inside the classroom very cautiously and the risk assessment is periodically reviewed by the management.
- The students are supervised throughout the workshop and clear safety instructions will be provided in each class. Few robotic kits are very small and consuming can cause a choking hazard. The kits will be handled with utmost care by the students. In few occasions the students may be restricted the access to devices or kits.
- The facility is equipped with safety precautions and any potential hazard is found the management will take the immediate action to mitigate the risk. Any risk identified will be acted with immediate response.
- Advise and remind students of any residual risks related to the hazard. If possible, isolate the area and prevent students from accessing the area.
If you have any questions on terms and conditions, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org